We plan to open up with a great variety of brews, all of which have bold flavor profiles.
Expect to see all kinds of styles and influence from our liquid. RJ is always trying to push the boundary with what he can do with a recipe. Here are some of the beers you can expect to try at North Grove Brewers:
- Gue Juice – West Michigan Juicy Pale Ale
- The Wildcat – West Michigan India Pale Ale
- Weathervane – Steam Beer
- Obie’s Stout – Oatmeal Stout
- Oh My Darling – Blonde Ale brewed with Clementines
- The Viking – Bitter Porter
- Hound Dog – Peanut Butter & Banana Dunkelweizen
- Back To Back! – West Michigan Double IPA
- Causeway Pils – American Pilsner
- El Gato – Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout
- Punch The Ticket – Belgian Dark Strong Ale
- Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby – Ruby Red Grapefruit Kolsch
- Springfield Stout – Russian Imperial Braggot
- Zestay – Lemon Pepper Lager
We also plan to serve up house crafted cocktails at North Grove Brewers. We will put our own spin on old fashioned’s, bloody mary’s, mules, and spirits infused with special ingredients like vanilla beans, coffee beans, peppers, hops, etc,.
North Grove Brewers will also offer Michigan made hard cider and a wine selection that will be curated by our neighbors at Best Cellars Wine Bar located in the Book Nook & Java Shop.